I have to admit that I was scared to start a blog because of privacy/security reasons, but then Noelle shared a few blogs that her clients have and then I saw a friends blog and decided to check it out. Now, I have to admit that I am quite enjoying posting information and trying to get back in touch with so many family and friends that we do not get to see or talk to very often.
We will try and post new information frequently so check back often for updates and let us know what you think. We would love to hear from you so post a comment.
7.13.2007
1st Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe how your kids have grown! So fun to hear their adventures. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon....Doug is looking forward to dogdeball againts Trent's young men! Enjoy the rest of your summer:)
The Forsgrens
Post a Comment