10.11.2011

The Schoonies Do Exist!

I kept thinking way back in August...when my friends go back to school I will begin the process of catching up our history.  Not quite why I thought I would have more time, but somewhere in my crazy brain I thought I would...WRONG! 
Once my friends went back to school we hit the ground running.  Homework, field trips, after school activities, housework, volunteer work at the school.  It seemed like we picked up right where we left off in May. 
Also, in September I had the opportunity to go help out my sister-in-law and her family.  I am really glad I had the chance to go and get to know the Leigh family better and was able to help them out (more on this trip later).
Part of problem with being behind is that I don't know where to start with getting caught up so I keep procrastinating.  I saw this quote today and thought ok today is the day that I try to catch up and even if I fail, or rather WHEN I fail again it's all good.  It's just all part of the experience of life.  And I can't complain because life is good and I am super blessed!

No comments: