8.12.2012

Car Wash Crazies!

Jack and Brig started the washing frenzy! They decided all on their own to wash their bikes then they washed Trent's car. They did a good job at getting it all cleaned up with no spots especially since they were washing it at the hottest part of the day:).
They had so much so the next day they washed their bikes again, the Ovards car and our Sequoia. By the end they were car washed out. It was so nice that they found an activity to do and were so content with it for so long. Sometimes this Summer they have had a hard time doing that. I'm not sure if it's because it has been so hot outside or their ages or something else??!! Anyways I am glad they were playing and having fun and also working at the same time (shhh I won't tell them that they were working:)!!

No comments: