A few things that I want to remember....
- Lucie loves the song Called to Serve and has learned both verses of the song. She put in a request to sing it in sacrament meeting and yesterday was the day. It was the closing song and as soon as the organist began playing the song she quickly sat down on the bench, folded her arms and sang the whole song with rest of the congregation. It was priceless!!
- Jack requested to sing I Love to See the Temple in nursery singing time.
- By the end of the day on Sundays we are all tired and yesterday was no exception. We were just getting ready to leave my mom and dad's house and Lucie had reached her end point for the day she proceeded to say between tears..."all I want is a nice shower, nice jammies, and stories!!!" Don't we all!!
- Everything in Lucie's book takes 90 hours...!!
- Jack doing the funky thing with his eyes when he dances or does not want to pay attention to you...I am trying to get a picture of it, but have not had good luck with capturing it yet.

1 comment:
What a day for blogging! Great job Ashlie!!! I was so excited all that you had added!!! I love you stories about the kids!! You are right " great memories!'
Love you-
s/b
Post a Comment