Ovards
invited us over for our annual
pumpkin carving.
Lucie and Jack did a great job of cleaning out their pumpkins and picking their designs. Lucie wanted to carve trick or treat and I said yes. Trent thought I was completely crazy because we are not the most creative people and usually we do the basic face (jack and ruby's pumpkins), but it turned out and I think it looked fabulous!
It was a fun night and Noelle made yummy peach cobbler for desert!
invited us over for our annual
pumpkin carving.
Lucie and Jack did a great job of cleaning out their pumpkins and picking their designs. Lucie wanted to carve trick or treat and I said yes. Trent thought I was completely crazy because we are not the most creative people and usually we do the basic face (jack and ruby's pumpkins), but it turned out and I think it looked fabulous!
It was a fun night and Noelle made yummy peach cobbler for desert!
Jack loves to pose for the camera...here are the many faces of Jack. He cracks me up...my little buddy!
HAPPY belated HALLOWEEN!





No comments:
Post a Comment