Jack you have said so many funny, cute things the past couple of months. I know that do not remember all of them, but there are a few things I want to make sure I get written down.
First, your "boo" is your ultimate favorite thing. It is getting pretty nasty from where you love to suck on it. You are doing good to have it only be an at home blanket now. Sometimes you like to take your little "boo" to school in your backpack.
First, your "boo" is your ultimate favorite thing. It is getting pretty nasty from where you love to suck on it. You are doing good to have it only be an at home blanket now. Sometimes you like to take your little "boo" to school in your backpack.
These are a couple of your art projects from school. You do not like me to throw anything away and are always triple checking to make sure that I have scanned your pictures and that we have a record of them.
This is your self-portrait. Do you see any similarities?!?
In October I received a new church calling. One day Jack was getting in the car after school and saw a bunch of books and paperwork. He asked what all the stuff was for and I told it was for my new calling. This is how the conversation went...
Jack: What's your calling?
Mom: I am going to be the Primary President. You know like what Jeanette does.
Jack: Why?
Mom: I guess that Heavenly Father thinks that I need a new calling.
Jack: And He's going to let you do it!
That's exactly how I felt at that time too!
One day after Lucie had just gotten her hair done Jack walked into the bathroom and said, "wow, Lucie you look beautiful!" How sweet!
While we were driving in the car a couple of weeks ago all of sudden Jack gave a big sigh and said "wow, I have a big day tomorrow." I said oh really what do you have going on? Jack replied with, "I have school, show and tell, and playing!"
Jack's favorite lines to use are "oh my heavens" and "are you serious."
Jack: What's your calling?
Mom: I am going to be the Primary President. You know like what Jeanette does.
Jack: Why?
Mom: I guess that Heavenly Father thinks that I need a new calling.
Jack: And He's going to let you do it!
That's exactly how I felt at that time too!
One day after Lucie had just gotten her hair done Jack walked into the bathroom and said, "wow, Lucie you look beautiful!" How sweet!
While we were driving in the car a couple of weeks ago all of sudden Jack gave a big sigh and said "wow, I have a big day tomorrow." I said oh really what do you have going on? Jack replied with, "I have school, show and tell, and playing!"
Jack's favorite lines to use are "oh my heavens" and "are you serious."


No comments:
Post a Comment