I like to include notes in Luc's lunch and found these cute labels today. You can download ones for fruit and general notes that you can edit as well. I think they are fun and cute! You can find them here.
We are trying to go to bed earlier and get up earlier at our house. So far it has been a bit of challenge for me:) Lucie has been so helpful with getting up and working on her chores and helping make her lunch. I thought this was a great idea from the Idea Room blog. This mom groups lunch items together in a basket in cupboard or fridge depending on what they are and then while she is making sandwiches her kids get to pick items that they want in their lunch from each basket.

2 comments:
love the notes...you are way too "pear"fect...i want to be like you when my kids get older too...or now would be good too...i just need sometime to get there ;)
Love the notes. Hope you guys are having a great start tot he school year. I will miss seeing you at preschool :(
Post a Comment