2.04.2011

1st Week of Feb

My streak of keeping up on my daily picture post ended with the month of January! I have still been pretty good about talking a picture everyday, but I have not had time to post them. Last week I had a few things to take care of with a project at Lucie's school so I banned myself from checking google reader until the end of the week. Now, I need to get myself caught up...
This picture was taken February 1st at Izeck's (my cousin) Eagle Court of Honor. The Eagle was amazing to see! What a magnificent bird! Definitely a cool thing to be able to see up close.
photo 32/365

Feb 2 - Oh my Ruby...she has so many little nicknames, just a few are...Ruby Q, Toodles, scalley wag. She never ceases to amaze me with her antics. On this particular day she wanted to wear her "mickey" dress, with jog pants, and no shirt. And she dressed herself so the dress was wrong side out! She then treated me to a piano concert while I cleaned up the kitchen. She pulls out one of Luc's piano books, plays and sings! She made me smile:)

photo 33/365
Feb 3 - My body was in shock today because I actually exercised AND I drank water!

photo 34/365
Feb 4 - One day I switched purses and when I went to pull out my wallet I realized it was in my other purse at home. The next day I made sure to switch my wallet, I went to the gas station to fill the car with gas, get out my wallet and it's empty...no cards whatsoever! They were home in coat pocket. Ruby had pulled them all out when we were at the Eagle Court of Honor on Tuesday.

photo 35/365
Posted by Picasa

No comments: