He did a great job and it was a lot of fun watching him man the door and then get so excited when the other kids came through the door.
This was Lucie's Valentine sack that she made at school. It was REALLY cute and one that I want to remember for a future use!
Jack's Box
Luc received a secret Valentine too from 2 admirers...hmmm I wonder who they could be:-)
Ruby was feeling a little left out since she did not have a Valentine's box. She was getting a little ticked that Luc and Jack were not letting her rummage through their boxes. She was super excited when she received a Valentine from our good friend/adopted grandma Lynette. That Valentine made her smile!
After partying at school Luc's school had a family skating night so we went roller skating. Luc had a great time hanging out with her friends and Jack had a great time with Brig. Jack and Brig brought their scooters and they cruised around that floor for 2 hours straight. Trent and I both roller skated too. I felt a little off balance, but eventually got the hang of it and then I was sweating hot! Ruby did good hanging out in the stroller. We did not attempt roller skates with her there was too much craziness...we will stick to ice skates!


1 comment:
your kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment