I was going to be so much better at this journaling thing online, but not so. Lately it seems like I don't have consistent motivation with anything! I did want to jot down a few things from this week.
Monday - We all went to the dentist minus Trent. Yippee Lucie and and I were cavity free. I am sure I won't be so lucky at my next appointment when they can do x-rays again. I am terrible at taking care of my teeth right now. Jack and Ruby were not quite so lucky, although Ruby thought she was lucky. Jack has 2 and Ruby has 3 cavities. I cannot quite figure out Ruby's because she is the best at being consistent with brushing her teeth. Go figure!
Tuesday - Lucie and I were sick. No fun! It started Monday night. We laid on the couch and watched tv most of the day. My mom was so nice because Trent was gone on Tuesday night for a work dinner and when Jack asked what they were having for dinner I did not know if my stomach could take making them anything. My mom texted to check on us right when this was happening. I asked her if she could come make quesdillas for 2 hungry friends. She came over and saved me!
Wednesday - We started out the day slow. I woke up at 12:30am and could not go back to sleep until 4am. I played free cell and watched tv. I really do not like being awake in the middle of the night. Unfortunately I feel like I am kind of getting used to it because it seems to happen more often lately. Lucie went to school for a 1/2 day. My mom was so kind...she came and picked up the girls laundry and sheets to wash. What a huge help. It all came back nicely folded and ready to put away! Thanks mom!
Thursday - I woke up to Ruby in her tangled princess dress, crown and magic wand making a wish that I would wake up! How could I not be happy to wake up to her sweet voice and smile. She started chatting about my Grandpa Hellewell and heaven. She asked if we could pick our baby up in heaven when she was ready to come. She is so sweet and curious about this baby. I took Jack to his first play therapy session today. He was really nervous and I ended up staying with him the whole time. He had a lot of fun. When we were leaving he said mom I have to go home and change my underwear. Really, why? Jack's response, because I peed my pants because I was laughing so hard! Whew, I am glad he enjoyed it. Noelle and I went to lunch together today with no kids. It was a peaceful lunch and tasty too. It was fun to chat and hang out for an hour. Thanks mom again for letting Ruby hang out with you....next time though you need to come with us too!
Friday - Yeah, it's Friday and we survived our week. It was one of those weeks where we were off our schedule and trying to muddle our way through everything. I think we did a fairly good job. Trent has spent lots of hours the past week between helping put together a new website for the kids school and a sales meeting at work. Long hours with both.
1.27.2012
Journaling:Monday-Friday (Jan 23-27th)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment