We celebrated Valentine's mostly on the 10th of February. The kids all had their class parties that day. They all enjoyed their Valentine's loot. Although when Jack first went through his bag his thoughts were this is all girlie stuff! I guess Valentine's just has more of a girlie feel to it...colors and all! He still enjoyed eating the candy:)
I helped at Lucie's class party in the morning. They had an Alice and Wonderland day since they had just finished reading the book. They got to wear best dress and do all sorts of Alice and Wonderland activities like play croquet and have a tea party all day long.
I helped in Jack's class in the afternoon. I lucked out and got to help at the frosting cookie station. It was pretty chill.

On Valentine's day Lucie, Jack and Ruby received a surprise package from UPS. It was from the Sweet Tooth Fairy. Our sweet adopted grandma sent our little friends a dozen cake bites!
Also on Valentine's day grandma made yummy sugar cookies! On Valentine's night our activity day girls and leaders hosted a babysitting night so parents could go out. Lucie was so excited that she got to babysit and Jack and Ruby were thrilled to hang out with their friends at the church for a bit. Trent and I went to dinner at Great Steak....it was yummy and no crazy wait!


No comments:
Post a Comment