

Today I made some homemade play dough because I did not want to smell the store kind. The smell is not appealing as an adult! When I was little and Noelle and I played with her super play dough factory it did not bother me at all, but it just goes to show your senses change!! Lucie and her friend Chloe made butterflies and Jack did good at rolling his dough into pieces and not eating any!
8.14.2007
Adventures in Play Dough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey if you ever need - or think you will need - salt for play dough, I have a ton I'd love to give you (we switched to sea salt, but we still have food storage on the old kind). Looks like you had fun! and I won't be there to get the pots until the 25th, because the party got changed.
Andrew started school on Monday - Junior High! it is still his charter school, but he has a locker and changes classes...... he was nervous, but he is liking it very well.
Lots of love, Vivian
Post a Comment