I am really enjoying the blog thing. It has been a fun way to keep up on my journaling and pictures. I was mentioning this to a friend who said that it is possible to have your blog printed as a book to actually keep and preserve it as family history(thanks Sally!). I "googled" this idea the other day and found a website called www.blurb.com.
You can download free software and then it will do all the work to download the posts from the blog. I tried it out and it worked pretty good. It did not download my pictures so now I have switched to using Picasa (http://picasa.google.com/blogger/) to upload my pictures to my blog. We will see if that works better?
Just wanted to share this info in case any of you wanted to make your blog a book or needed motivation to start a blog!
Thanks for all of your emails and comments...we are really enjoying hearing from you. It has been a lot of fun to keep in touch a little bit better!
8.18.2007
Another Good Reason to Start a Blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for finding that website (blurb). Now I can get that going as well. Hey and you will love picasa. I use it to edit all of my pictures plus it is super for organizing your photo collection.
I've been working on my blurb photobook for a few months now. It imported Liam's whole blog and it's 300 pages! Whoa! So scrapbooking isn't appealing to me now that I know his online baby book can be published so easily!
Post a Comment