7.13.2008

Our Week

A few of our adventures this past week...
We met Shasta the Liger. When she was alive she lived at the Hogle Zoo. Now she lives at the Bean Museum. Lucie and Jack were both quite fascinated by her.

Lucie received her birthday gift from Grandpa and Grandma Schoonie. Dress up princess wigs and outfits. She can now be Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, or Snow White.

Trent had a YM dinner and campout in our yard. Lucie and Jack had so much fun playing with the YM and they were very nice and let them hang out the whole evening!

We met the newest cousin in the Schoonie family. Hyrum is 3 months old and stopped by for a short visit.And last but not least Lucie and Jack built a tent using a water heater box. They had a lot of fun playing with the box for 2 days, but all good things must come to an end! We will see what the coming week brings:)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

What a fun time for the kids! and a little preview to a new baby - how fun! I love dress-up Lucie!!and Jack is as handsome as ever! So fun to see you over the weekend!
Love you-

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Love Lucie all dressed up! What a cutie. And I didn't know they sent the Liger to the Bean Museum. Good idea. What a good mom you are to be takin' the kiddies out to the museum!

megan said...

looks like the summer does not have a dull moment for you. I love the wig. Lucie is so darn cute. By the way UVU called me and Jane is in. I am so excited that she will know Jack. Jane is too.

jlohran said...

What a fun week! I can hardly remember our week it just went by so fast-- I wish this summer would stop flying by! I love it!