My sister is potty training her little boy Brig...last week we were out running errands and she decided we should stop at a gas station so she could take him into go potty. As she is getting out of the car she says, "lets go potty Brig and then you can get a treat..." Miss iron bladder (aka Lucie) perks rights up and says she needs to go potty as well. Not to be left out Jack immediately says he needs to go too. I make a comment like they just want to go in to get a treat as well...Lucie pipes up with a "no, mom I really need to go."
So, we all troop into the bathroom and it is a single bathroom big enough for all of us to fit. I help Noelle get Brigs shoes and shorts off and she sits him on the potty. This is only day 3 or 4 of potty training so sometimes it takes him a little while to go. She is trying to encourage him to go faster by saying he can pick out a treat. In the mean time Jack starts dancing saying he really needs to go, can't hold it anymore. So, we trade places with Brig and Jack. At this point Noelle says I wish I had my camera to take a pictures of us all in this bathroom and we start laughing...so then there are 2 pregnant ladies that might have to potty as well! Jack is being a little slow as well and Lucie starts dancing and saying she can't hold it anymore either...so I trade places with Jack and Lucie...she really did have to go. After she goes Jack gets back on the toilet and finally goes...probably just a little stage fright with 4 onlookers! After he finishes Brig is able to go as well and you know when it is potty training and you get all excited that they have not had an accident and then they go in the toilet...well, we were all excited! Needless to say when we opened the door of the bathroom we were just hoping that we did not have an audience out there as well!!
7.07.2008
"Musical Potty"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LOL! I can just imagine!
hahaha. I love it!
Ok you really needed pics on this one!!! Good Job to the whole group (including Moms!)
Love you -
Never forget that bathroom trip!
So funny!! Isn't it amazing how much time you spend in the bathroom with little kids? :) I laughed at this post.
Post a Comment