Lucie discovered the activity of testing objects to see if they will sink or float in one of her books. Today her and Jack collected items...rocks, popsicle sticks, keys, key chains, spoons (plastic and real), straws, etc...and put them in bowls of water. They both really had a fun time discovering what items would float and what items would sink. I was really impressed with Jack because he was right into the activity and picked a few items right before he tested them out!






3 comments:
How fun to do experiments!! You have two little scientists on your hands! and cute ones at that!
Love you-
Hee hee that is so cute. I oughta have my boys try that out.
What an awesome experiment for them. Olivia would love that idea. Hey I love the TV commercial you posted. I get a kick out of some of the commercials you have referred to. Hope you are having a great summer.
Post a Comment