6.30.2008

Sleepy Heads!

Ever heard the line..."I'm not tired!" I think I used to always say it to my mom. Love the nights you put your kids in bed and before you can even get to other end of the hallway they are both on your heels! The other night we told Luc and Jack to go back to their room and we would check on them in a few minutes....
5 minutes later we look down our hallway to see two sleepy heads!

They looked so sweet!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh peace and quiet at last!!! Two pooped puppies!!! How cute is that?
Love you-
s/b

jlohran said...

Too cute-- but I have to say I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! That is so fun that it will be two weeks apart from Noelle and you are both having girls thay will be best buddies! Anyway, that is great!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Ha ha! That is so cute. Can't believe they just conked out right in the hall. And I too love hearing the "I'm not tired" sleepy/whine.

Sally said...

Ok, THAT is hilarious. I mean it is funny enough if just one of them did it...but both?!? They are so funny!