I think this little video is so cute. We were preparing to go swimming and Lucie was teaching Brig how to float using a noodle. He was a pretty good student, listening to all of Lucie's instructions and then doing them.
Our pool outing did not turn out like we thought it would...the pool that we have been going to for years is closed to the public this summer. We were very bummed, but Trent kindly came home and setup the water slide for us. The kids had fun swimming all afternoon. Noelle and I could not quite bring ourselves to get in the pool...only our feet. Hose water is soooo COLD now days. I think I have become a weakling as an adult. As a child I used to jump in a cold pool no problem.
6.17.2008
The Swim Lesson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow I have missed a few posts. You have been busy. Trent looks like a great dad. Don;t you feel so blessed to have him around. I feel the same way about my husband. Can't wait to get together.
Aw listen to her cute little voice! What a doll. Well I'll join the "weakling" group-- I'm the biggest baby about a cold pool.
What f fun day to try a keep cool!!
Love you guys-
s/b
What pool is closed and why? That was a cute video-- can't believe how big they just keep getting!
Ok...that is so adorable. Lucie is such a smart little one. I am excited to see the incredible things that will come of her life. My favorite part..."now make a rainbow". Those are words to live by!
Post a Comment