
Today we were finally able to listen to Jack's wishes and "get in the car, go to the dr., and figure it out..." This is what he would say the majority of the time the past month when we would ask him, "do you think we are having a boy or a girl?" After a month of cancellations and rescheduling we were able to find out that we are having a
GIRL!
As you can tell from the picture Lucie and Jack were both excited! More than anything it is just nice to know that everything is good. Before we left the office the nurse asked Lucie and Jack if we had any names in mind. Lucie's name choices are sparkle and quack and Jack said rootbeer! Not quite sure where sparkle came from, quack is from the book Make Way for Ducklings and rootbeer came from Brig because it is one of the names he thinks their baby should be named!
I have to say THANKS to Noelle because it has been a huge blessing to share this pregnancy experience with her. We are due 2 weeks apart from each other and she has been a huge support and help to me when I have and have not been feeling well. I am grateful that we get to do this together and appreciate her as a sister and friend.
6.26.2008
Get in the car...go to the dr....figure it out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Love you Ash! This is such a fun experience to go through together. We not only get to experience pregnancy together, but them growing up as well. Thanks for being a great sister. Thanks for helping me and Brittany out too! You are always there for me! Love you!
Yippee....Ashlie that is so exciting. I am so happy for you. I really just can't wait to hold these sweet little babies. Love you, Engor
I will Yippee also!!! How fun for you and Noelle to be doing pregnancy together!!! October will be a great month!! Lucie and Jack will be so cute with a new baby sister! (Sparkle Rootbeer!)
Love you-
s/b
I did not know you were pregnant too!! That is so much fun. My goodness:) I just found out last week Noelle was. Me and my sister want to do that too. But not yet maybe in a year or so... Well Congrats.
Congratulations Ash! I am SO excited to have another niece, but so sad that I won't be here. You'll have to take loads of pictures to keep me updated!
Yeah another girlie. So excited for you and your family. Lucie what a planner. Does she hire out? So cute. I am thrilled for you and the shoes are to die for!
What?? Did I miss a post on your pregnancy? Where have I been? You said something to me that got the wheels a spinnin' in my head. . . CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting. When's your due date? Another girl. How fun. Can't wait to hear your girl baby names!
Yay! I am so excited for you. Congrats!
Hooray! Another cute little girl. Congrats!!
Post a Comment