Once again I am a little slow at responding to a tag request. I think these things make me think way too much so I put off doing them:) I promised you I would do it Sally...so here goes!
How To Play: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
How To Play: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
3 Joys -
1. Trent, Lucie, Jack
2. Hearing Lucie and Jack say, "I love you mom!"
3. Life
3 Fears -
1. Losing a family member unexpectedly.
2. Earwigs...I hate those buggers.
3. Taking risks
3 Goals -
1. Make everyday count
2. Be grateful
3. Read scriptures
3 current obsessions -
1. Trent, Lucie, Jack...I love spending time with them and just being together. It's the best!
2. Learn how to digital scrapbook better.
3. Blogging...it is such an easy way too keep in touch with others.
3 random surprising facts -
1. I collect postage stamps/first day covers. This started when I was younger. Thanks to good friends in England I have been able to collect a lot of stamps from there.
2. I attended four different colleges before receiving my degree...one of which was the U...what was I thinking!!!
3. One of my very first times golfing I came inches away from getting a hole in one!
I know this is taking the easy way out, but I tag anyone who is up to the challenge!! I do have to say this was a fun tag to do!

3 comments:
I am right there with ya on a lot of those...especially #2 in Joys. Well, not as much when Lucie and Jack say I love you but my own kids. Although I am sure it is very precious when they say it too! He he:)
Hey what happen to collecting Reader digests. I always thought that was so cool. Thanks for sharing.
Love ya
Harm
I think my very favorite part was "at the U, what was I thinking?!" Ha ha. I love it. That's some new stuff I didn't know about you!
Post a Comment