Jack's obsession with toilet paper continued today...he brought me the roll of toilet paper in the picture so I thought he had just dunked it in the toilet. For a split second I was thinking ok not that I wanted him to dunk it in the toilet, but at least it wasn't a full roll...WRONG.
I walked into the bathroom and found the toilet flooding the bathroom. My memory came back very quickly that it was a new roll yesterday and so over half the roll was down the toilet.
Luckily Lucie was able to grab me a towel, while I removed the toilet lid and got the water stopped. We created a barricade to keep the water in the bathroom before it reached the carpet. I went to get a plunger and I was even luckier because Nick was just getting home from work and was able to come fix it. THANKS Nick...plunging a toilet is not my cup of tea! Jack is very lucky because all of the toilet paper did go down...we were not so earth friendly today:)
I think I like the toilet paper trails better then wet toilet paper, but hopefully he has experimented with every form of playing with toilet paper so we are done with the obsession with tp?!? Probably not, but I can wish!
6.10.2008
Jack and the Toilet Paper...Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Been there done that-- I think Jack and Chase are like brothers!
Ok so for Jack's birthday he will be getting 1 case of tp!!! He just makes me laugh! At least it is not your cell phone or the flashlight or the camara!!
Good luck and patiently wait for the next adventure!
Love you-
s/b
Oh man!! That sucks. It was at least clean-ish water, right?
Ok, well I feel better about Olivia's potty accident on the floor tonight. TP overflowing is one thing we have yet to encounter...probably because no one uses it yet eh? I am soooo knockin' on wood right now.
Post a Comment