On Saturday we attended a family baptism and on the way home Trent and I were talking about how we had seen 7 temples that day...
Provo
Mt. Timpanogos
Draper (open house going on now)
Oquirrh Mountain (open house beginning in June)
Jordan River
SLC
Bountiful
It is amazing how temples are dotting the earth. What is really amazing is that you can see the Draper, Oquirrh Mtn and Jordan River temples all at the same time. This picture shows the Draper and Oquirrh Mtn temples in the same shot. The caption reads - "2 temples stand in line with each other, as captured through a powerful telphoto lens. The Draper Utah Temple sits high on the moutain bench, with the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple in the foreground." The picture is from the Church News.
2.02.2009
7 Temples
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Greta photo - an amazing site for sure! It was so fun to see all of you on Saturday - thanks for making the journey!
Love you-
We are so lucky to have so many temples. Love ya!
That is really pretty. It almost doesn't look real.
Off the subject-- your kids are so cute! I love those pictures!
And to answer your question from forever ago, I was going to take a class and then it didn't work out. I found one online at one of the community colleges out here, but I'm still tyring to decide if I'm ready to commit. I just bought a DSLR camera and I've been fooling around with it. One of these days I'll need to take a class to really learn how to use it! Have you guys found a class?
That is a really cool picture. I guess I'll be pretty spoiled to have a temple 2 miles from my house when I move home.
Post a Comment