2.24.2009

the word of the day...

So, in Kindergarten Lucie is learning all sorts of new words and how to use them. When they read a new book her teacher posts the words in their classroom, defines them for them and then encourages them to use them. Today Jack asked to watch Bob the Builder and Lucie did not want to watch that show. When I told her that it was Jack's turn to choose she responded with,

"I am very displeased with that decision!"

I can definitely say she is following her teacher's instructions!

5 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Hee hee I wish my kids would say they're "displeased". Love it. I think they'd both just break down and have a little cry.

cpcox99 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cpcox99 said...

What an awesome word for her to learn. Brady keeps calling me a maniac. I think I better stop telling my boys they're acting like maniacs. :)

the brooks bunch said...

At least you know she is paying attention in school - that is a really good sign! and a very big word! Good job Lucie!
Love you -

korth fam said...

so funny, what a smart kiddo. I loved your little valentine, Ruby is already so big, time flies so fast!