3.03.2009

Valentine Class Parties

Valentine class parties were a big hit for both Lucie and Jack. This is the only picture that I have from Lucie's class party. She is decorating her Valentine's box. Jack was soooo patient during her party and sat nicely right by Lucie. He looks a little bored in this picture:)
Lucie also received a secret Valentine (from her parents) and she thought that was a lot of fun. She designed her own Valentine's and worked on them the whole week before her class party making them for each of her classmates. She is becoming quite the little artist!
Jack loved his party especially when he found out that he received Valentine's from others! He was so excited with his sack full of goodies! I was glad that I was able to attend both of their parties and be apart of their excitement!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

Such cute Valentines you have! It looks like they both had a great time!
Love you-

jlohran said...

Super cute! did Noelle get Brig in that pre school?

Sally said...

I love the heart sunglasses! So cute! We are way excited to see you very soon by the way. We'll have to plan some super fun activities...all outside. The weather is awesome right now! :)