3.19.2009

A Day at the Children's Museum

We had so much fun at the children's museum. We went with Noelle, Brig and Sophia and we stayed the whole day. We had a lot fun playing and exploring! At the end of the day I think we were all exhausted both mentally and physically.
Jack liked the grocery store. He collected his basket of groceries and then went to check himself out, but then he saw this girl using the other cash register so he put everything back in his basket and went to her line. She was really nice and immediately just started adding up his items. It was really cute to watch Jack do this.

The helicopter was one of the favorites. We went to this exhibit at least 4 times. You can push a button and it makes a real helicopter sound like it is taking off. It is loud and feels real when you are sitting inside.
Practicing teleprompter reading...and maybe a future newscaster!

Towards the end of the day Jack went and found a book and just sat down and read. I think he was getting tired. So sweet:)

I had to hurry and capture a picture of Brig drinking the exhibit water before I told him not to do that!
Making a little music.
Another favorite was the construction area.
3 cute friends!
Lucie enjoyed drawing a story!

Ruby enjoyed the day!

Thanks for coming with us Noelle, Brig and Sophia! We had so much fun and will definitely be going back again!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

What a fun day - I have heard nothing but good things about the museum!!! A new adventure for the kids!
Have fun on your trip!!!
Love you -

Kelly said...

Looks like a lot of fun to me. We need to take Mary there. Your kids are so cute. I love the pics of Ruby on your other post. Love you guys!