3.29.2009

Road Trip...Part 3 Arizona

We were so excited to get to
ARIZONA

to see our friends.
We went to Arizona to see our friends, Darren and Sally and their kids Olivia and Mason. We had such a fun, relaxed weekend!
So, we were almost to our destination when we were sitting at a light in this small town. From the backseat we hear Lucie say, "this town is rockin!" We asked her why and her response was, "because there is a horse on top of that building." I am sure it is one those you had to be there moments, but I am posting it for memories sake!
We enjoyed the beautiful weather by going swimming. Lucie and Jack were so excited to swim for the first time this year. Ruby took her first swim. I think the water was a little cool for her because she did not like it too much.
Sally reading bedtime stories.

Lucie and Olivia had so much playing together. They looked pretty sweet asleep too!

Mason liked Ruby and was so cute with her.

So, Sally could make Ruby smile and laugh so much. I wish I had a video of Ruby laughing with Sally because it was so cute. Darren had the knack for getting Ruby to fall asleep.
Thanks Darren, Sally, Olivia and Mason for letting us come stay with you! We had such a great time. Love you all!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

I love the horse comment - Arizona is really rockin' and I bet the warm weather was wonderful as I am sitting here watching it be a blizzard out my patio doors!
Love you-

jlohran said...

Looks like so much fun! Bet it is hard to come back to our lovely winter weather!

Sally said...

We miss you guys! Just this morning Olivia asked when her friends were coming back. She said she remembers having SO much fun with the kids. We had a great time with you guys. Oh to be neighbors one day...I can dream!