4.01.2009

A Touch of Spring

I think these Tissue Paper Flowers are so cute! My friend Sally made them for centerpieces. She has put together a tutorial of how to make them on her blog. You can find the instructions here.
Looking at them definitely makes me wish for warmer weather today. The snow on the ground and the wind is getting a little old and my kids are feeling a little cooped up!

3 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

Very cute! I am with you on this old snow thing! I am pretty much done with it!
Love you-

megan said...

Oh my gosh you know I am lovin' these! How are you? Looks like the trip was a success. Glad you guys went. I can't believe we are at the end of school I love the carpooling thing BUT I feel like I never get to see you. Miss ya I am driving this week :)

Sally said...

Thanks Ashley! :) Not to make you feel sad or anything but we are headed to the park. AZ is calling you back!