Jack finished his 3 year old preschool class this week with a parent day and a party, party, party!!!
Jack has loved his preschool class. He loves his friends and he loves his teachers! The parent day was a lot of fun! I am glad that Trent and I were both able to go.

Jack's class has been learning about Spring. They learned about the wind, rain, growing seed, insects, and butterflies. For the last few weeks they have been able to watch caterpillars make chrysalis and then hatch into butterflies. One of the butterflies even hatched while they were in class!

Jack's awesome teacher letting the butterflies go.

Acting out the story of
The Very Hungry Caterpillar. It was soooo cute!

Getting ready off stage.

Ruby enjoyed parent day!

They showed us how they learned about rain by standing under the umbrella and then the parents got to spray water on them!

Singing the song
Under the Chestnut Tree. Once again it was so cute!
I am so proud of Jack and everything that he has learned and enjoyed at school this year.
1 comment:
How cute is that! I love the butterfly thing! Jack is just the cutest littly guy - so fun to see them grow and learn!
Love you-
Post a Comment