4.21.2009

Ready, Set, Go!

On Saturday my cousin ran the 1/2 marathon in the Salt City Marathon. We went to support her and cheer her on. I am so glad that we went. It was such a cool scene and such a great vibe! To see people accomplishing such a huge task was inspiring.
After the race we went and had breakfast at Little America...a family favorite! It was a such a great morning. Thanks Harm for letting us be a part of it.


my cousin Harm and her son Parker



hanging out at the gateway
parker is so cute with ruby. he loves to hold her and talk to her.
mr. izeck! thanks izeck for your help with the kids.

6 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

Thanks for being there for Harm! It was such a good day and you got some great pics!
Love you -

Harmoni said...

Thanks again for coming up. I can't believe you got the picture of me when I saw you guys. I had been holding back tears for 2 miles and then once I saw you all I couldn't contain myself anymore. Oh and little america totally hit the spot. I can finally say today I am no longer sore and back to normal workout.
Love you all
Harm

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Have I seen your cousin before? I swear I have.

taylor said...

harm, you are awesome, the family said it was os awesome to see you finish, what a great goal--
lov u
taylors

taylor said...

sorry i cannot spell those small works like "so"
lov u

jlohran said...

Your cousin looks like your sister! You guys are all so pretty! Good job for your cousin-- I have heard that is a tough course! I am always impressed with people who can do those! Very inspiring!