We had a
Happy Easter!
Between 2 Easter egg hunts the kids collected more candy then they did at Halloween. We let them each pick 5 pieces to keep and the rest was put away!
I have actually made time to read some articles from the Ensign this month and have enjoyed reading and learning more about the atonement and the Savior's last week.
Happy Easter!
Between 2 Easter egg hunts the kids collected more candy then they did at Halloween. We let them each pick 5 pieces to keep and the rest was put away!
I have actually made time to read some articles from the Ensign this month and have enjoyed reading and learning more about the atonement and the Savior's last week.


2 comments:
It looks like the bunny tripped! What a fun day!
Love you-
I luff that picture of Lucie and Jack. Soo cute.
Post a Comment