4.26.2009

Jack's Prayer

All this past week in our family prayers we have been asking for help that Lucie and Jack would both be able to sit reverently on the bench during sacrament meeting. They did so good about remembering to pray for this goal all week and then they did AWESOME today. They sat reverently the whole meeting...no rolling on the floor or hanging out in the aisle trying to make people laugh!
So when we got home from church we said a prayer thanking Heavenly Father for the help today to be so reverent. Jack was a little grumpy when we were saying this prayer, but we did not think too much about it. Tonight before bed it was Jack's turn to say the prayer and he asked, "please help us to NOT have to sit on the bench tomorrow!"

1 comment:

the brooks bunch said...

I love this - I can't even begin to imagine how hard that was for him to sit so still for that long - I can't do it very well!!
So cute!
Love you-