
This little girl is 6 months old.
I feel like I say this every month...but really where does the time go??
Ruby learned how to rollover. She can get to her tummy and then back over. She can now get to whatever she wants to in a room by rolling. A couple of times this weekend she has pushed herself up and moves her legs back and forth like she wants to crawl.
So, this was my mistake. I was getting the cornstarch out dropped it all over. Ruby gave me this shocked look. What a mess. Luckily, we just put her back in the tub for a 2nd bath!


3 comments:
So cute! Henry's peeking over my shoulder and cracking up about the corn starch. Cute, cute!
Time does fly when your having a good time! What cute pics! opps! on the cornstarch - Rubt wears it well!
Love you-
I think those pictures are adorable! She is such a beautiful lil girly girl. Since we have 3 boys I'm honestly worried that this girl will look just like one of my boys, lol.
Post a Comment