I wanted to cook broccoli a different way last night and did a search and found this recipe. It was super easy and it was really tasty. Even Trent had a 2nd serving and he is not a broccoli fan!
Sauteed Broccoli
Ingredients
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
Pinch red pepper flakes
1 bunch broccoli, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Directions
Heat the olive oil, garlic, and pepper flakes in alarge skillet of medium heat until fragrant and garlic begins to brown, about 30 seconds. Stir in broccoli and
cook until the broccoli is bright green, about 3 minutes. Add the chicken broth and season with salt and
pepper and cook until just tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Serve.
Copyright (c) 2004 Television Food Network, G.P., All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:
I am pretty impressed that you would WANT to do something different with broccoli! Nice to cook healthy!
Love you-
Yummy! I'm gonna try it. Sounds great.
Post a Comment