4.28.2009

Ruby and Sophia


Just thought I would share a few recent pictures of Ruby and Sophia.

Not crawling yet, but they both can roll to get what they want.

Ruby does not like to share her bath. She cried at first with Sophia and she does the same thing with Lucie and Jack. I guess she wants she wants that to be her time!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

LisaJ said...

They are both adorable!!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I think that bathtime picture is absolutely adorable! hee hee. What beautiful little girls. I'm not just blowing your skirt up.

the brooks bunch said...

Sweet babies! Every girl needs her own bath time!! a few candles, a few bubbles! there ya go! Ruby knows!

Noelley's Life said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I am glad they will grow up together.

taylor said...

what sweet girls,we lov them and are glad they are so close to enjoy.
grandma and grandpa
lov you all