we had a lot going on.
First my mom's sister passed away last week and we attended her funeral on Friday.
Pat Hardy
First my mom's sister passed away last week and we attended her funeral on Friday.
Pat HardyIt was a really nice funeral and it was good to be together with family. Some that we had not seen since my grandma's funeral 4 years ago.

We were able to see this awesome show on Saturday! It was sooooo good! We went to the matinee performance and I wanted to stay for the evening performance as well. We will definitely see it again sometime.
Lucie, Jack and Ruby were able to hang out with their cousins while we were at Wicked. They had a great time! Thanks McRaes, Harm and Parker for watching our kids!
Lucie, Jack and Ruby were able to hang out with their cousins while we were at Wicked. They had a great time! Thanks McRaes, Harm and Parker for watching our kids!
Trent's sister Nicki went to the temple on Saturday for the first time. Trent said it was really nice. We also went swimming with Grandpa Schoonmaker at their hotel and we went to a baby blessing for the newest Schoonmaker grandchild (I think it's the 29th). Trent's brother and his wife had everyone over to their house after the blessing.
Jack received this nice bump on his head from a chair! I think this is the biggest bump he has had.
Schoonmaker Fam


2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. Was it expected?
Looks like you guys have been really busy!
I thought I was busy! First sorry to hear about your great aunt! Hope all is well. Next-- Wicked-- isn't it the best? I will go with you next time! and third Chase has a nice bruise on his face from a bump that was mommys fault! Oh the joys of the bumps and bruises!
Post a Comment