We went to Bob's (my cousin's husband) graduation from the U. He received his MBA. It was a fun evening spent with family and a huge accomplishment for the McRae family. They all deserve a diploma for helping and supporting their dad through school. Here a a few pictures from the evening (I apologize not the greatest quality pictures-take with a camera phone)...
In the middle of the graduation out of the blue Jack started chanting BYU. We have the red and blue both going on in our family...makes for some fun times!





2 comments:
Thanks for coming up and supporting Bob!! and for going to Little America! I love it when we have a reason to go there!
Love you guys!
Thank you Thank you Thank you....
We really appreciate you all coming to Bob's graduation. We love you and we love spending time with you. I know that Bob was so happy that you were there to help us celebrate.
Love you, Engor
Post a Comment