5.17.2009

Kindergarten Graduate

Lucie successfully completed Kindergarten! Her teacher did a little graduation on the 7thof May to celebrate the end of the year. It is hard to believe that the school year is over. Lucie has learned so much this year. She loves to write. One of her favorite things to do is to write someone a note that says..."to mom, i love you, yes i do!"
She discovered that she REALLY likes math. Hopefully that will continue:) Lucie had an awesome teacher this year that taught so well. Lucie likes to play school at home with Jack and teaches things the way that Miss Ahlstrom teaches at school.
I am so proud of Lucie and everything that she has accomplished in Kindergarten this year!

Lucie with her buddy reader...Andrea. Lucie really liked her buddy reader.
Miss Ahlstrom made them little yearbooks that they could sign. It was fun to watch the kids chat and sign each others books.
Lucie and her friends.
I am grateful for the good friends that Lucie made this year. They all cared and looked out for each other. Back in March Lucie missed a couple of days for a trip that we took and I found a note in her backpack from one of her friends that said, "Lucie I am going to miss you so much!" It is so nice as a mom to know that your kids have friends that like that!

3 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

I can't believ the year is already over! These kids just grow up too fast!!
Way cute pics!
Love you-

McRae Family said...

CONGRATS Lucie!!!! How exciting for you.....now you have to ask your mom when you can come and stay with us again.....We love you.
Engor

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Yay for Lucie! Love her big blue eyes. She's such a cutie.