We decided to take a little road trip to Arizona. The first place we stopped was Vegas. We visited some friends that live there. This is the Kochevar family and I used to babysit their kids when they were about the age of my kids...time is a strange thing! Anyways they have a pool in their backyard and Lucie and Jack were loving it. We did not have their swimsuits but they put their feet in and by the time we were done they were mostly wet.
Susie, the mom helping Jack. Susie is an awesome lady. She is a nurse who flew with airmed when they lived in Utah. Now she trains fireman and goes in with SWAT teams as a medic. She was always someone I looked up to growing up. She is so thoughtful and nice. I loved babysitting for them!
Courtney was awesome with Lucie and Jack! She was so nice to play with them and help them in the water.
We thought for sure we were going to have to fish Jack out of the pool. As the evening went on he got braver and braver. He insisted on walking along a ledge on the back side of the pool and then he started running along it. Of course he was not in the mood to listening to his parents he just kept trying his luck! Luckily we made it through without having to dive in after him.


3 comments:
Looks like a fun trip so far! I can't wait to go to Vegas again soon.
How fun - I love the weekend getaways - it is like you are gone for a week! Vegas looks nice and warm!
Love you-
I am glad you had fun.. What memories..
Love ya
Harm
Post a Comment