One day when Ruby and Sophia were laying on a blanket together I looked over and they were holding hands. It was the sweetest thing. A lot times now when they are close to each other they trying to grab hold of each other. It is a lot of fun to see the way they interact with one another! So many times when Noelle and I are places together people think they are twins. They are sweet girls!




4 comments:
so so cute, they do look so much alike.
Love the new blog header! You really need to help me with mine. I feel like I have not been on the computer in a while. You and your sisters are absolutely beautiful! Have you heard from preschool yet? I have not. Hopefully soon. I drive next week want to hit lunch or target after?
What sweet babies and the handholding picture - how cute would that be in black and white and framed!!! A friendship made in Heaven!
Love you-
Oh that makes me so baby hungry! Too cute!
Post a Comment