or I should call this the "post that would not post" as this is about the 5th time that I have tried write about this activity, but every time something happened with our dinosaur slow computer:)
Anyways...on President's Day we had a fabulous time at Thanksgiving Point! We met family there and hung out all day. We went to the dinosaur museum in the morning and it turned out to be a nice 50 degree day so we went to farm country in the afternoon.
Kallie holding Ruby
Thanks Kallie for being such a sweetheart...I loved taking pictures of you!
Anyways...on President's Day we had a fabulous time at Thanksgiving Point! We met family there and hung out all day. We went to the dinosaur museum in the morning and it turned out to be a nice 50 degree day so we went to farm country in the afternoon.
Kallie holding Ruby
Thanks Kallie for being such a sweetheart...I loved taking pictures of you!
The Girls...Me with Harm (cousin), Noelle (sister) and Sophia (niece)
Macie, Parker, Jack, Brig


3 comments:
What a fun day - I think these little ones could just all live together and be really happy - Kalli was so sad when she got to my house - she missed Lucie and the babies and she had had such a good time! and Macie just thinks it is so fun to have all those friends! and Parker thought it was so fun - he loves those boys! Thanks for sharing such fun times!
Love you-
Thanks for letting my girls hang out with you guys.....really they love you all and wish so bad that we lived closer. When do you guys have spring break? We were wondering if Lucie could come up one weekend and have a sleep-over. Jack can come to if he wants, we do have Pepsi that I am sure will make him happy. Love you!
Thanks for such a fun day. I finally posted my pictures also. Can't wait until next time.
Love you
Harm
Post a Comment