We have a new store. My mom and dad had been raving about it and I finally went and checked it out last week. I was so excited because I purchased all of these fruits and veggies for $11 and it is a clean, organized store! Sometimes it feels like it is so expensive to eat healthy, but this place has reasonable priced produce. Check here to find out more.1.28.2009
New Store
We have a new store. My mom and dad had been raving about it and I finally went and checked it out last week. I was so excited because I purchased all of these fruits and veggies for $11 and it is a clean, organized store! Sometimes it feels like it is so expensive to eat healthy, but this place has reasonable priced produce. Check here to find out more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think there is something wrong with this picture! Don't you find it interesting that you are getting excited over a new produce store and not a shoe store? My how our priorities change! Your goods all look very yummy!
Love you-
Ooh I'm gonna go check it out!
I've been wanting to go there! Now I'll have to go for sure!
Post a Comment