I LOVE it when she smiles!

She has had a bit of a stuffy nose and was trying to sleep. I felt so bad for her.

Lucie is loving every minute that she gets to interact and play with Ruby. She was in withdrawls on Monday when she went back to school. The first thing she asked me when I picked her up was where was Ruby and if she awake so she could play with her. She loves to carry her, rock her, and talk to her. It really is sweet!
She has had a bit of a stuffy nose and was trying to sleep. I felt so bad for her.
Lucie is loving every minute that she gets to interact and play with Ruby. She was in withdrawls on Monday when she went back to school. The first thing she asked me when I picked her up was where was Ruby and if she awake so she could play with her. She loves to carry her, rock her, and talk to her. It really is sweet!


7 comments:
That is awesome-- what a great little helper. They are so cute together! What fun!
oh that is so sweet can you say cutie pie!!!! I can't believe how much she has grown. Love the party hats by the way. Hope you are having wonderful break. Jane can't wait to see everyone at Ms. Anita's. Next week right?
Friends forever! Cute pics!
Love you-
Those are the cutest pictures ever! How totally sweet. What a sweet little big sis.
Cute pictures! Ruby looks so much like you Ash! I love the new years picture too! Love ya!
How lucky you are to have 3 wonderful children. It is so nice to keep in touch with you, especially through your blog. Love to you all. J & N xx
Oh my goodness! Ruby is so cute! I can see why Lucie wants to carry her around everywhere. You need to bring her into the office again so I can hold her. All your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment