Well, America officially has a new president.
Lucie's school had a pretend a election at school back in November. If you ask her she will tell you that she voted for John McCain, but I can say that she is quite intrigued by Barack Obama. She loves to write his name. This is a picture she cut out of the newspaper a couple of months ago and then copied his name from there as well.

(it says: I cut out a Barack Obama)
We talked about the inauguration last night and that our new president was going to be sworn into office today. 10, 15, 2o years from now I will be interested to see how Lucie views this event in history. An "I remember when" moment...
I have to say that it is addicting to watch all of the events on tv and to watch history happening!
Lucie's school had a pretend a election at school back in November. If you ask her she will tell you that she voted for John McCain, but I can say that she is quite intrigued by Barack Obama. She loves to write his name. This is a picture she cut out of the newspaper a couple of months ago and then copied his name from there as well.

(it says: I cut out a Barack Obama)
We talked about the inauguration last night and that our new president was going to be sworn into office today. 10, 15, 2o years from now I will be interested to see how Lucie views this event in history. An "I remember when" moment...
I have to say that it is addicting to watch all of the events on tv and to watch history happening!


3 comments:
I have to agree that I have been glued to the tv too to see all the different things. So amazing the great history of this country. I loved their daughters dresses too. I am interested to see how he does with all the turmoil surrounding this country.
Lucie my what good hand writing your have She is so smart.
I have to agree that I have been glued to the tv too to see all the different things. So amazing the great history of this country. I loved their daughters dresses too. I am interested to see how he does with all the turmoil surrounding this country.
Lucie my what good hand writing your have She is so smart.
What a day - I can't even imagine how exhausted the Obama's were at the end of the day - like 3 a.m.! It was awesome to watch!
Good job Lucie!
Love you-
Post a Comment