Some days it feels like Ruby is on the fast track for becoming a big person. She wants to be big and independent like Lucie and Jack. I guess that's what happens when you are a 3rd child you learn everything 3x's as fast! She is our resident explorer and makes her own adventures in our house! She finds and discovers things that have never even thought of a child getting into before! She LOOOves cupboards, spices...her favorite drawer is the bathroom drawer. She combs her hair and flosses her teeth. She really knows quite well what to do with dental floss and will probably have the cleanest teeth at of all of us. The only problem with her flossing is that she empties a dental floss container to accomplish her task. She has quite the observant eye and knows better where I relocate things then I do:)
Ruby gives the sweetest kisses and is learning to say a few more words. She especially likes sounds like maaa, moo, uh uh. If we sing a song you can later hear making the sounds of the tune. She likes to lead the music in FHE. She does not really like different people to hold her, but she is quite social and likes to interact with them. She will pretend that she is going to give them something and then be a tease and take it away!
Ruby's favorite thing to do is climb! She climbs her high chair, she will pull a chair over to our counter and be sitting on the bar when I walk back into the kitchen, she climbs on the back of our couch to get into the window sill. Anywhere she sees something to get on she's there.
Ruby gives the sweetest kisses and is learning to say a few more words. She especially likes sounds like maaa, moo, uh uh. If we sing a song you can later hear making the sounds of the tune. She likes to lead the music in FHE. She does not really like different people to hold her, but she is quite social and likes to interact with them. She will pretend that she is going to give them something and then be a tease and take it away!
Ruby's favorite thing to do is climb! She climbs her high chair, she will pull a chair over to our counter and be sitting on the bar when I walk back into the kitchen, she climbs on the back of our couch to get into the window sill. Anywhere she sees something to get on she's there.
Our fairy fireman.
The night she discovered the Vaseline jar. Gobbs and gobbs of vaseline were on her face and hands. Such a greasy, mess to clean up, but what a happy face! Love you, Ruby Jane.



2 comments:
I can't believe she's 18 months! What a doll. You should honestly (I am not blowing your skirt up) submit her picture for like gap baby or something. Such a sweetheart.
p.s. we should still get together so I can meet her in person. :)
I love the curiosity - you can see it in her eyes - which are by the way so beautiful. It was so fun to see you guys last weekend. Thanks for the fun visit!
Love you -
Post a Comment