4.28.2010

700 g Steak

The past week Trent has been obsessed with talking about a 700 g steak that you can get in Argentina. No, we are not going to Argentina, but his friend is traveling there for work next week and also served his mission there and LOVES the meat. He was even joking that Trent should coordinate it with work that he could fly down for dinner just to try the steak.
Every night Trent has been talking about and describing this 700 g steak...melts in your mouth, so delicious. I have to admit I am not a huge red meat fan anymore. We eat it occasionally, but it is not something I crave like I used to. Trent has made me laugh every night as he describes this steak and drools over it! This picture is not too big, but if you want to see more pics you can find them here. Bon Appettite!

No comments: