5.14.2010

Milk Bubbles

This sweet little friend learned that she can blow bubbles using a straw. She thinks it is hilarious and laughs at herself. The first time she did with Grandpa Schoonie and did not get quite so messy. This time she went to town and when I looked over at her she was covered in milk and had the biggest smile on her face! I definitely did not cry over all the spilled milk...I grabbed the camera to capture the moment and we giggled together!


Oh, how I lOvE you, my little Ruby!

I wanted to capture your little legs and feet. These little green shoes are your favorite. When we ask you to get some shoes you run to your bin and pick out this pair. We picked them up at Target in Florida and you are so proud of them. When people say "HI" to you, you point to your shoes and sometimes will lift your foot off of the ground to show off your shoe!

1 comment:

RitanSands said...

i want to cry and chuckle at this post! i once wrote a huge post to asher. i think it is the greatest joy to be a parent and to get to see the cute little things that babies do. one time i caught asher and my niece in the pantry with flour all over their bodies. my mom wanted to strangle them, but I ran and grabbed a camera.