5.30.2010

YOU are the meanest parents...EVER!!!

Lately, this has been the famous last line of the Schoonie kids. Here are just a few examples:
get to play in the jumper, but not the waterslide w/o water=Meanest Parents Ever
get to have a picnic outside, but not eat right next to our lovely neighbors house=Meanest Parents Ever
get to go on a bike ride, but have to go to bed when we get home=Meanest Parents Ever
get to ride bikes in the driveway before dinner, but have to come in and eat dinner=Meanest Parents Ever

have to share fries from happy meal with Ruby...
get to watch videos in the car, but have to take turns choosing...
eating at JCW's, but have to sit next to each other...
have to pick up their bedroom and mom and dad are not helping (see de-crap-ifying post)...
=
Meanest Parents Ever!!!
WE LOVE YOU
our little friends!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

korth fam said...

I can totally relate to this!! Everything we do and mostly everything we say is met with hands on hips or folded quickly and "hmmmm, I'm mad at you!" Glad we're not alone. You take it way better :)

cpcox99 said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only "mean" parent out there. :) We hear that phrase around here too.