I had to chuckle at this non-existent word. For the past several months I have been saying to Trent...oh, I am so disorganized. It got to the point where I would start a sentence and he would finish it with...let me guess you are disorganized! A couple of weeks ago Noelle shared the word decrapify with me and I thought it was hilarious! A different twist on disorganized!
This is our office...
This is our office...
I have always considered myself a pretty organized person until the last few months. These are pics from our paper collection in our office.
I have been working on cleaning (aka...de-crap-ifying) up the kids school projects, receipts, primary stuff and all the other random things that get collected and stock piled and our office is now clean again! It's a beautiful thing to walk into a picked up room!
and I can see the top of our desk again!


No comments:
Post a Comment