My journaling has been pretty much non-existent lately and I have been keeping way too much in my head. I need to clear it out. I am setting a goal for myself this week to do one blog post a day to help myself catch up on my journaling.
On one of the first warm days in March after church we went and walked around the BYU campus. It was perfect temp...just right to walk around and not get too sweaty hot! Nice English, I know! I really enjoyed this walk and the chance to spend some quiet, relaxed time with my friends.
On one of the first warm days in March after church we went and walked around the BYU campus. It was perfect temp...just right to walk around and not get too sweaty hot! Nice English, I know! I really enjoyed this walk and the chance to spend some quiet, relaxed time with my friends.
And since these pictures all have to do with Spring I thought I would sneak in our colored Easter eggs. Luc and Jack had a great time coloring eggs and were trying to perfect their 2 toned eggs:)
This past Saturday Luc and Jack played outside in the sandbox, on their scooters and on the trampoline for 5 hours! They just kept playing and playing and playing so nicely. I love that they get along so well and enjoy being imaginative together.
Calling all ducks!
My adventurous friends. My littlest friend is a keen observer and is happy to repeat anything that she finds fascinating or intriguing.
and:
We are certainly enjoying Spring. This is my favorite time of year. The new life, the blossoms on the trees, tulips, pretty colors, days when the weather is just the right temp. Oh, so good!










1 comment:
Those pictures are adorable! I hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment