Ashlie...those pictures are so sweet. Thank you again for letting the girls hang out at your house. They love being with your kids. It was so fun to see you all. Love you. I showed Macie these pictures and she said. Mom that was the best moment of her day. Love you.
Don't you think finger painting is just the funnest activity? I remember grandma letting me do that with my feet! Outside of course and only in the summer with the hose close by! But it was so much fun! Love those kids! Love you -
3 comments:
Have I mentioned how much I love the name "Macie"? I think I have. They look adorable.
Ashlie...those pictures are so sweet. Thank you again for letting the girls hang out at your house. They love being with your kids. It was so fun to see you all. Love you. I showed Macie these pictures and she said. Mom that was the best moment of her day. Love you.
Don't you think finger painting is just the funnest activity? I remember grandma letting me do that with my feet! Outside of course and only in the summer with the hose close by! But it was so much fun!
Love those kids!
Love you -
Post a Comment